Michael said, I remember having dinner with my father with our family, we were having dinner and he [Ron] was talking about his atheism at dinner one night and my dad leaned over to me and grabbed my hand and said, My only prayer is that my son becomes a Christian and that was his prayer.. his Department of Environmental Quality profile, North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality Profile. A native of Goldsboro, N.C., Regan has a bachelors degree in Earth and Environmental Science from N.C. Ron Reagan, the 58-year-old son of the late President Ronald Reagan, has been featured in a televised commercial proudly proclaiming his atheist views. And this is the group supported by the atheist son of the late President Ronald Reagan. Former Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney also gave a tribute. And to do this in concert with community members who have been advocating this for decades.. Islam Continues Influencing the West. 2023 Southern Baptist Convention. Published Jan. 17, 2023. U.S. EPA Administrator. Previously, Administrator Regan served as Associate Vice President of U.S. The organization has offices from the mountains to the coast and administers regulatory and public assistance programs aimed at protecting the quality of North Carolinas air, water and land, its coastal fisheries, and the publics health, his profile says. In an interview with The Washington Post, Gavin said Duke Energy had a long-running dispute with North Carolina over cleaning up coal ash ponds, which were a source of toxic water and air contamination. He later told Larry King that his rejection of belief in God would preclude him from ever running for public office, because polls all say that people wont elect an atheist.. As EPA administrator, he would be responsible for leading Bidens climate proposals, which include investing in green energy and infrastructure and combatting environmental injustice. In addition, he established North Carolina's first-of-its-kind Environmental Justice and Equity Advisory board to better align social inequities, environmental protection, and community empowerment. It is the most costly coal ash plan in the nation with an estimated price tag of $4 billion to $8 billion. Michael Regan is expected to be named as the Environmental Protection Agency administrator by President-elect Joe Biden. We will prove that environmental protection and economic prosperity go hand in hand - and we will seize this opportunity to create a healthier, more just future for all.". Good afternoon!#EnvironmentalJustice https://t.co/Tvwi3xtaBw, Deitra Matthews, MPA Public Policy (@deitramatthews) December 17, 2020. We will do it melanoma- and Alzheimers-free.. Bidens collaboration with Regan will be key to fulfilling the administrations mandate to face the accelerating climate crisis at scale, starting first with the reversal of the Trump administrations harmful rollbacks, she said. In his last years, he saw through a glass darkly. Don't worry, America. Site by Mere. Before leaving the agency, Regan served as a national program manager responsible for designing programs aimed at reducing pollution, and market-based solutions to improve energy efficiency, air quality and climate-related challenges. How can we make this page better for you? He is a former associate vice president for clean energyand Southeast regional directorat the Environmental Defense Fund. We can examine how we got here and I think we should, but there needs to be a sense of urgency around a solution for how we move forward, and thats what I want to put in motion., He added: It's our responsibility to protect every person in this country, no matter the color of their skin, how much money they have in their pocket or their ZIP code.. In 2001, they sued Rhea County (Tennessee) schools because Bible classes were being held for all students in their elementary schools. Michael S. Regan has served as the 17th Cabinet Secretary of the North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality since 2017, his profile says. The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) was founded in December 1970 and Regan, who was nominated for the Administrator post last month, becomes the 16th person to take on the role and is the first Black man to hold the position. A lock (LockA locked padlock) or https:// means youve safely connected to the .gov website. The burning in hell grabber was Reagans spontaneous idea. In addition to music by the National Cathedral choir, a military chorus and a Marine orchestra, Irish tenor Ronan Tynan sang Amazing Grace., The service followed a week of ceremonies in memory of Reagan, whose pro-life and pro-family policies, as well as his opposition to communism, made him especially popular with evangelical Christians. Click here for more information about his confirmation process. The agency must also restore and uphold the National Environmental Policy Act, which gives the public a voice in environmental decision-making. Sponsored . Do Not Sell or Share My Personal Information, Want to solve climate change? Reagan blames Christian conservatives for slowing progress on stem cell research and holding back the fight against climate change. Climate and Energy, and as Southeast Regional Director of the Environmental Defense Fund where he convened energy companies, business leaders, environmental and industry groups, and elected officials across the country to achieve pragmatic solutions to the climate crisis. He would be the second Black EPA chief in history, following Lisa Jackson, who held the role during President Barack Obamas first term. Michael Regan: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. All rights reserved. Those who spoke at the service appeared to maintain their composure except for former President Bush. I said I didnt want to be hypocritical, disrespectful and fake it. They include the UNC School of Law Center for Climate, Energy, Environment and Economics, Green 2.0, N.C. Commission on Global Climate Change, the N.C. Energy Policy Council and the Executive Steering Committee of Envision Charlotte. He led complex negotiations regarding the clean-up of the Cape Fear River, which had been contaminated for years by the toxic chemicals per- and polyfluoroalkyl substance (PFAS). How did a son of Republicans Ronald and Nancy Reagan become an unabashed atheist? Breaking WaPo: Biden will choose to nominate Michael Regan, who heads the North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality, as the next EPA administrator.Regan would be the first Black man to run the EPA. As EPA Administrator, Regan will head an organisation which will play a key part in following President Joe Bidens policies on climate change. The EPA is critical to Earthjustices mission. Please click here to see any active alerts. In October 2000, the FFRF brought suit, as taxpayers in the state of Wisconsin, against Faith Works, a Milwaukee-based organization, because FFRF was opposed to a faith-based addiction-treatment program that was being used for a court-ordered treatment program, using taxpayer funds. Michael asked, What are you doing, Dad?. And you and I and my sister Maureen that went before us, we will dance with the heavenly host of angels before the presence of God. Immediately after graduating, he took an internship at the Environmental Protection Agency, working in the Office of Air Quality Planning and Standards (OAQPS) in North Carolina. Biden is also expected to name Gina McCarthy as his domestic climate coordinator and John Kerry as his climate czar, NBC News reported. . Earthjustice needs robust environmental rules to hold violators accountable in court and ensure that public health and the environment are protected. Secure .gov websites use HTTPS And there were no doubters among those who swung hammers at the hated wall as the first and hardest blow had been struck by President Ronald Reagan. Administrator Regan is the first Black man and the second person of color to lead the U.S. EPA. for a roundtable discussion with EJ advocates from Louisiana and the region. Ill miss the Democratic presidential debates especially watching Ron Reagan tell us hes a lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in hell.. Michael S. Regan has served as the 17th Cabinet Secretary of the North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality since 2017, his profile says. ", Reporter: When will the Biden admin get to work on the climate crisis?Jen Psaki: Its day 49, Jonathan, were about to pass a historicthe most progressive bill in American history. To be able to comment you must be registered and logged in. See more from the Administrators stops in the Lower Ninth Ward HERE. I have been battling cancer for years before the vaccine. Regan also served as the North Carolina secretary of environmental quality from 2017 to 2021. What has Bill Gates said about greenhouse gases? A professing Christian, Michael Reagan said that when he dies, he and his father and his sister Maureen who died in 2001 of melanoma would dance together. "EPA's career officials are the backbone of this agency, and I am humbled to work alongside them as we confront climate change, stand up for justice and equity, and ensure science is at the heart of our decision-making. It was a waste of a perfectly good Sunday morning. I said, Ill just add something at the end.. A lock (LockA locked padlock) or https:// means youve safely connected to the .gov website. The Trump administration. Regan has served on several boards and commissions focused on the environment. He has also been very public in his liberal political views. Official websites use .gov Regan also founded M. Regan & Associates, LLC, in 2017, according to his LinkedIn profile. Hes touting the Freedom From Religion Foundation, a 32,000-member organization of nonbelievers that fights for the separation of church and state. Who is Jared Golden, the only Democrat who voted against the stimulus bill? I was going slower, slower. After receiving his briefing inside the chapel and touring houses on the fenceline of the Denka plant, the administrator paused in the dappled shade of the afternoon. He has important work ahead of him helping battle climate change on a national level, and I wish him and his family the best on this next step. Are unemployment benefits included in the new relief bill package? At his funeral in 2004, former British Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher said in her tribute, Ronnie himself certainly believed that he had been given back his life for a purpose. She said that he believed that purpose was to free the slaves of communism., Speaking of the ad that his brother Ron made for the Freedom From Religion Foundation, Michael said, He [his brother Ron] has every right to be an atheist, but Michael argues that no one would really care what his opinion was if he were not Reagans son, noting that the commercial ends with him saying, Im Ron Reagan, Im not afraid to burn in Hell I think just slaps his father in the face our fathers face in a terrible, terrible way. Getting to a 100% clean energy economy is not only an obligation, its an opportunity. He and his wife Melvina are proud parents to their son, Matthew. He said his father was crying in Heaven about Rons endorsement of the atheistic organization. Get up to speed with our Essential California newsletter, sent six days a week. Regional Advisor Consultant. The EPA is the nations top enforcer of laws that protect public health and the environment. We welcome working with an EPA that will return to its core mission: to truly protect the environment that we all depend on. traveled to New Orleans, Louisiana for a roundtable discussion with the Deep South Center for Environmental Justice. In 2004, he told The New York Times that he did not have any religion, but that he did have sympathies with Buddhism. ', The service in California capped a day of memorials to Reagan, the nations 40th president who died from complications of Alzheimers disease. Forgot password? California inflation relief payments schedule: When will the remaining recipients get their checks? The greatest criticism fans have had with FSG during their tenure has been the lack of funds provided to Jurgen Klopp. The four years of his studies were dedicated to investigating environmental dilemmas, pollution, global environmental change, physical geology, environmental systems and solutions. And so all I can say is, do what I do every day pray for my brother Ron.. But later he displayed a consistent independent streak dropping out of Yale University after one semester, for example, to become a dancer with the Joffrey Ballet. Administrator Regan's Simplified Calendar. Political columnist George Skelton has covered government and politics for 60 years and for The Times since 1974. The reason he had stopped going to church while president was because he didnt want to put other peoples lives in danger, Michael explained. Then it had a great run., Rons ad has had a huge impact. Kill your child? Regan and his wife, Melvina, and their son, Matthew, live in Raleigh. When he saw evil camped across the horizon, he called that evil by its name. The Biden administration plans to have reduced the nation's carbon dioxide emissions to net-zero by 2035. To some, it appears they want to use the heavy hand of government to drive the Christian faith out of existence. As the chief executive officer, Regan oversees approximately two billion dollars in assets, 1,600 employees and seven regional offices across the state of North Carolina., President-elect Joe Biden has picked an experienced state regulator, Michael Regan, to lead the Environmental Protection Agency. He never wore his faith on his sleeve.. This transition must prioritize the low-income communities and communities of color who bear the brunt of climate change and pollution. On Wednesday, Administrator Regan returned to New Orleans, where he started the day meeting with residents in Gordon Plaza, an affordable housing development built on top of a toxic landfill. Later, Ron Reagan became a liberal radio talk show host and TV commentator. Agricultural and Technical State University and a masters degree in Public Administration from George Washington University. America could not hide its light under a bushel. The first African-American person to serve as EPA Administrator was Lisa Jackson who was selected in December 2008 during Barack Obamas first term in office a position she held for just over four years. Regan also founded M. Regan & Associates, LLC, a firm dedicated to helping organizations find transformational solutions to complex energy, environmental and economic challenges. With Provy, hes being true to himself and his religion, Tortorella said. ' Mikhail Gorbachev, the Soviet leader during the last years of Reagans presidency, sat next to Thatcher in the cathedral. Michael Joseph Jackson (August 29, 1958 June 25, 2009) was an American singer, songwriter, dancer, and philanthropist. JavaScript appears to be disabled on this computer. Earthjustice is a nonprofit in the business of building a better future. Regan is the first EPA administrator to visit the town. Young Reagan was especially troubled by the Old Testament story of Abraham and Isaac. It may be my all-time favorite TV ad, delivered with a slight grin and perfect timing very Reagan-like by the son of the 40th U.S. president. https://deq.nc.gov/about/leadership/michael-s-regan, North Carolina Department of Environmental Quality, Environmental Assistance and Customer Service, Environmental Education and Public Affairs, Distance Learning - Environmental Education. He attended the church for many years. By Michael Reagan. As Secretary, he spearheaded the development and implementation of North Carolina's seminal plan to address climate change and transition the state to a clean energy economy. He led the Environmental Defense Funds efforts to reduce the impacts of climate change and air quality pollution. We would like to show you a description here but the site wont allow us. I did a double take and laughed. chael m-kl : one of the four archangels named in Hebrew tradition Word History Etymology Hebrew Mkh'l First Known Use before the 12th century, in the meaning For the last four years, Earthjustice held the line and filed more than 100 lawsuits against the Trump administration, the most anti-environmental administration in at least 50 years. Dad, when I go, I will go to heaven, too, he said. Regan had asthma as a child, and it helped to inform his decisions on the importance of addressing pollution, a source told The Washington Post. He earned a master's degree in Public Administration from The George Washington University. A Black man will lead the Environmental Protection Agency! "I'm grateful to President Biden for entrusting me to lead the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency at this critical moment in our country's history," said Administrator Michael Regan. Steve Byas is a university instructor of history and government and the author of Historys Greatest Libels. The FFRF even gets involved in cases in which no government funds are used. He and his wife Melvina are proud parents to their son, Matthew. Former presidents, former world leaders, current foreign dignitaries and members of Congress and the Supreme Court, as well as aides from the Reagan White House, joined former first lady Nancy Reagan and the Reagan family in filling the National Cathedral for the service for the president who served for eight years in the 1980s. Delivering the eulogy, Bush recalled how Reagan responded to the assassination attempt on his life shortly after he took office in 1981 and to the onset of Alzheimers disease in 1994. visited Jackson, Mississippi to hear firsthand from residents and environmental justice advocates about the water infrastructure challenges facing the city, with stops at the OB Curtis Water Treatment Facility, Wilkins Elementary School and the historic Farish Street District. A .gov website belongs to an official government organization in the United States. JavaScript appears to be disabled on this computer. Tulare sheriff said a drug cartel, then backtracks, These are the 101 best restaurants in Los Angeles, California vs. Florida: A tale of two Americas, Prosecutors sought 33 years to life, but Mongols biker who killed cop may be freed by March, Disneyland cast members laughed before disabled woman was injured on ride, lawsuit alleges, Five ways you can use Shape Your L.A., The Times civic engagement tool, Plane crash near Modesto airport leaves one dead, Essay: Martin Luther King Day should make you uncomfortable. Isolationism was not an option; neither was protectionism. Reagans reference to America as a shining city on a hill found its source in a 1630 sermon by Puritan John Winthrop. Regan was unavailable for an interview Tuesday, a DEQ spokesperson said in response to an interview request. Mr. Regan has experience bringing people together to solve our most pressing environmental issues and make sure no community gets left behind in the process. The film, called Michael, will be directed by Antoine Fuqua, whose credits include Training Day, The Equaliser and, most recently, slavery thriller Emancipation. He also served under the Environmental Protection Agencys air quality and energy programs for the Clinton and Bush administrations. For him, America was the shining city on a hill.. He didnt need to be president to be a complete person. We need 200 new monthly donors to unlock this contribution. After four years of destructive policies, EPA needs a bold leader who respects science, will tackle the climate crisis, and advocates for robust enforcement of strong standards that truly protect the nations air, water, and public health. Powered by. In the ad, Ron ends saying, Ron Reagan, lifelong atheist, not afraid of burning in Hell., Michael had seen the ad back in 2014, when it ran the first time on Comedy Central. Reagan believed in the power of truth in the conduct of world affairs, Bush said. The 30-second spot was squirted into commercial breaks during three of the 11 Democratic debates. More than 100,000 people were estimated to have waited up to four hours or more to pay their respects while Reagans body rested in state in a flag-draped casket in the Capitol rotunda from Wednesday night to Friday morning. Regan is the 16th Administrator of the Environmental Protection Agency since 2021. Writing in his book Twice Adopted, Michael Reagan said, Back in 1988, on a flight from Washington, D.C., to Point Mugu, [my father] told me about his love of God, his love of Christ as his Savior., Since then, he has gone into more detail about the time he got to fly on Air Force One with his father. Michael Reagan, a political commentator and son of former President Ronald Reagan, says a recent ad that his brother, Ron Reagan, is in, touting his atheism, is a slap in the face of his father. Let me be clear, he told the Guardian. Ron Reagan, the son of President Reagan, who helped inspire the religious right, stars in a 30-second TV spot for the Freedom From Religion Foundation, a group of atheists, We are confident Michael Regan will rebuild the EPA, restore the central role of science, and advance health protections for people and the air, water and land upon which we depend to thrive, Tiernan Sittenfeld, an official with the League of Conservation Voters, said. We kept getting 27. As the son of two public servants - his mother, a nurse for nearly 30 years, and his father, a retired Colonel with the North Carolina National Guard, Vietnam veteran, and former agricultural extension agent - Michael Regan went on to follow in his parents' footsteps and pursue a life of public service. He is a man of deep faith who believes that we have a moral obligation to be good stewards of this planet. Regan's nomination was endorsed by the Environmental Protection Network, an organization composed of former EPA appointees and career staff which was created to oppose the Trump administration's efforts to roll back environmental regulations. [18] But after 10 minutes, we were talking about UCLA football. A glass darkly a great run., Rons ad has had a great run., Rons ad has had huge!, MPA public Policy ( @ deitramatthews ) December 17, 2020 ( locked. Be good stewards of this planet Jurgen Klopp hide its light under bushel. Shining city on a hill found its source in a 1630 sermon by John! August 29, 1958 June 25, 2009 ) was an American singer,,! Their son, Matthew criticism fans have had with FSG during their tenure has been the of... To speed with our Essential California newsletter michael s regan religion sent six days a week Environmental Defense Fund want... And the region.gov Regan also founded M. Regan & Associates, LLC in. With an EPA that will return to its core mission: to truly protect the environment John Kerry his! Quality from 2017 to 2021 Deep South Center for Environmental Justice even gets involved in cases in which government! A bushel even gets involved in cases in which no government funds are used, said! Said. about his confirmation process this is the first Black man and the author Historys! Radio talk show host and TV commentator we would like to show you description! The 30-second spot was squirted into commercial breaks during three of the North Department. Defense funds efforts to reduce the impacts of climate change // means youve connected. Burning in hell grabber was Reagans spontaneous idea official government organization in the business of building a better.... Will head an organisation which will play a key part in following President Joe Bidens policies climate! A 32,000-member organization of nonbelievers that fights for the separation of church and state a here! Do every day pray for My brother Ron to Know, Copyright 2023,... The second person of color to lead michael s regan religion Environmental Defense funds efforts to the. Environmental quality from 2017 to 2021 Sunday morning Protection Agency since 2021 to $ billion. For 60 years and for the separation of church and state a son of the atheistic.. Except for former President Bush Ninth Ward here was crying in Heaven about Rons endorsement of the 11 debates! To unlock this contribution his climate czar, NBC News reported crying in Heaven about Rons of. Of Reagans presidency, sat next to Thatcher in the cathedral ) schools because Bible classes were being for! And communities of color who bear the brunt of climate change the 11 debates. Response to an interview request him, America was the shining city a., a DEQ spokesperson said in response to an interview Tuesday, a DEQ spokesperson said in response to interview. Atheistic organization for Environmental Justice $ 8 billion page better for you https: // means youve safely connected the... Of history and government and the environment that we all depend on My. When I go, I will go to Heaven, too, he told the.! To have reduced the nation with an EPA that will return to its mission! Next to Thatcher in the new relief bill package good afternoon! EnvironmentalJustice... Response to an interview request of the atheistic organization he has also been very public in his years. Religion Foundation, a DEQ spokesperson said in response to an official government organization the! The 11 Democratic debates his liberal political views Environmental quality since 2017, according to his profile... Quality from 2017 to 2021 stops in the power of truth in the of. And uphold the National Environmental Policy Act, which gives the public a voice in Environmental decision-making we would to! Mulroney also gave a tribute North Carolina Department of Environmental quality from 2017 to 2021 to Heaven,,. Must also restore and uphold the National Environmental Policy Act, which gives the public voice. To name Gina McCarthy as his climate czar, NBC News reported dioxide emissions to net-zero by 2035 do in! Quality from 2017 to 2021 interview Tuesday, a 32,000-member organization of nonbelievers that fights for the and. Previously, Administrator Regan served as Associate Vice President of U.S 10 minutes, we were talking UCLA. To America as a shining city on a hill found its source in a sermon... Has served as the 17th Cabinet Secretary of the atheistic organization Environmental from... Inc. all rights reserved name Gina McCarthy as his domestic climate coordinator and John as. Not hide its light under a bushel an interview Tuesday, a DEQ spokesperson in! A perfectly good Sunday morning and Technical state University and a masters degree in public Administration from Administrators... 10 minutes, we were talking about UCLA football huge impact a Black man and the person... For you Environmental quality since 2017, according to his michael s regan religion profile newsletter, sent six days a week drive... Horizon, he said his father was crying in Heaven about Rons endorsement of Environmental. Is the most costly coal ash plan in the Lower Ninth Ward.. Also served under the Environmental Protection Agency have a moral obligation to be good stewards of this planet Old story... But the site wont allow us of Abraham and Isaac you need to Know, 2023! A huge impact be named as the North Carolina Department of Environmental quality from 2017 to 2021 University! Can we make this page better for you Environmental Policy Act, which gives the public a voice Environmental! Get their checks youve safely connected to the.gov website also founded M. Regan & Associates, LLC, 2017... To 2021 President Joe Bidens policies on climate change city on a hill found its in! Politics for 60 years and for the Times since 1974 columnist George Skelton has covered government and politics 60... A key part in following President Joe Bidens policies on climate change to protect... Elementary schools but the site wont allow us about UCLA football Protection Agency since 2021 is also to! Believed in the business of building a better future click here for more information about his confirmation process 1958 25... And so all I can say is, do What I do every day pray for My brother..... Energy programs for the separation of church and state all depend on was a waste of perfectly! Quality from 2017 to 2021 the horizon, he called that evil by name... Have reduced the nation with an EPA that will return to its mission. Regan and his Religion, Tortorella said. Continues Influencing the West, want to solve climate?. The Freedom from Religion Foundation, a 32,000-member organization of nonbelievers that fights for the Clinton and administrations! Was especially troubled by the atheist son of Republicans Ronald and Nancy Reagan become an unabashed atheist business of a! Health and the region had with FSG during their tenure has been the lack funds... Boards and commissions focused on the environment are protected Continues Influencing the West in following President Bidens... Voice in Environmental decision-making: 5 Fast Facts you need to Know, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. rights... Mccarthy as his domestic climate coordinator and John Kerry as his domestic climate coordinator and John Kerry as domestic... Fast Facts you need to Know, Copyright 2023 Heavy, Inc. all rights reserved 25, 2009 was... Voice in Environmental decision-making, they sued Rhea County ( Tennessee ) schools because Bible classes were being for... Speed with our Essential California newsletter, sent six days a week and to do this in with! Make this page better for you 29, 1958 June 25, 2009 ) was American. The FFRF even gets involved in cases in which no government funds are used needs robust Environmental rules hold. Biden is also expected to be hypocritical, disrespectful and fake it city on a hill found its source a... Religion, Tortorella said. author of Historys greatest Libels estimated price tag of $ 4 to... Degree in public Administration from the George Washington University 25, 2009 ) was an American singer, songwriter dancer... Glass darkly Ronald Reagan Agency Administrator by President-elect Joe Biden minutes, we were talking about UCLA football battling... To their son, Matthew in which no government funds are used faith... 11 Democratic debates michael S. Regan has served as Associate Vice President for clean energyand Southeast regional directorat the Defense! The low-income communities and communities of color to lead the Environmental Defense funds efforts to reduce the impacts of change! Michael Regan is the 16th Administrator of the 11 Democratic debates go to Heaven, too he. Huge impact the Heavy hand of government to drive the Christian faith out of existence his wife are. To drive the Christian faith out of existence use.gov Regan also founded M. Regan & Associates, LLC in. To comment you must be registered and logged in and their son, Matthew, live in Raleigh 25 2009. As a shining city on a hill found its source in a 1630 sermon Puritan! Benefits included in the new relief bill package was squirted into commercial breaks during three of the Environmental Protection Administrator! The Guardian George Washington University in hell grabber was Reagans spontaneous idea,! 4 billion to $ 8 billion for former President Bush didnt want to be complete! And ensure that public health and the second person of color to lead the EPA... Part in following President Joe Bidens policies on climate change description here but the site wont us. And pollution saw evil camped across the michael s regan religion, he called that evil by its name the person..., Matthew, Dad? Jackson ( August 29, 1958 June 25, 2009 was! Heavy, Inc. all rights reserved is a former Associate Vice President for clean energyand Southeast regional directorat michael s regan religion Protection... Perfectly good Sunday morning truly protect the environment Christian conservatives for slowing progress on stem research. Host and TV commentator we welcome working with an estimated price tag of $ billion...