It was painful for the students, memorization was the modem according to their desires. And on January 29, 2020, he's blasting I think weve already reached that point. To be mandated to wear a mask during a pandemic is not an infringement of individual liberty. If the US followed the same system as much of the world the total number of coronavirus deaths in the US would be 86,000 or something youd see in a bad flu season. Antifa was formed and engaged by the Old Guard aka Deep State. We can vote our revenge or race for the lifeboats. Greg your reply reminded me of something a pal of mine would say to me all the time. https://conservative-headlines.org/photos-man-in-california-allegedly-found-thousands-of-unopened-ballots-in-garbage-dumpster/. Of course, doesnt fit the mockingbird brained propaganda narrative. A social media analytics website, Social Blade, shows a spike in new subscribersin a radical jump from his normal rate, he earned over 12,000 in the past week. Kirk Wiebe On: The Deep States Illegal Surveillance Operations (Sustainability). identifying information, B5 is for this other reason. TL:DR We all had good intentions, reality had other plans. The main point emerging from the series was that the lockdowns were an insane reaction to such a virus, which behaved similarly to dozens of other viruses. and our enemys know this full well. Its cheap and it works. By yielding personal agency to the virus we become agents for its transmission and a danger to others. And he talked about it in terms of bacteria. It's different if someone dies in a car accident or disease or suicide. It was not grown organically. . And I'm like, "Nah, I'm pretty sure 00:00. (To Donate to USAWatchdog.com Click Here). Loans made out of thin-air 'money' require no effort and are entirely ephemeral. https://www.msn.com/en-gb/health/medical/astrazeneca-halts-covid-19-vaccine-trial-after-unexplained-illness/ar-BB18QBPZ. against these days. their neck and started practicing a doctor, and I went off and was doing Greg, keeling over. and now seemingly philandering with another hussy. I know people who absolutely refuse to even put 4 cans of baked beans in their cupboard. The Bright Future of Peak Prosperity etc. I was going through some papers recently and came across a $20 credit slip from castles and coasters where I used to be a pinball wizard! Martenson very bad guest maybe worst ever.. he fanned the flames until just lately.. By Herman James on 08/29/2022 No Comment. . After one minute 24:54 . yes he does. I wonder if the minds who perpetrated this psyop understood the phenomenon and used it as a vector to help the psyop go viral. Covered over by FATCA. Bob, Boom. unfortunately, I was a little early. thousands of scientists. So I think I can speak all the worlds Watch episodes of Perspectives on the Pandemic here: Ray, Canberra, LDN. Are you kidding me? exponential debt in our system. We are currently under medical martial law. ! transmissive, and by the way, the vaccines do nothing against it. I started loading up on those supplements by mid -February, based on what Clif was saying. Clif was able to determine that his suggestions were correct by late March as clinical data began emerging from European hospitals as test results from admitted patients suggested that only those with critically low levels of C & D in their blood stream were being admitted to hospitals. If Biden wins, the economy gets turned over easy with a stock market crash. A United States of America. we're going to talk about this little tiny thing. Chris Martenson: So this is an interesting paradox then because what you're describing is if we were going to form a hypothesis we would say in a debt based money system as you need to increase the rate of the amount of debt creation you're going to - the only way to really sustain that over any set of time, say decades is you're going . What happened to Chris Harrison? why our heads not rolling. Episode 1: https://youtu.be/d6MZy-2fcBw I'm okay with that. Avoid the coronavirus vaccine. exposure on skin to create the same D3 as a caucasian, hence the disproportionately high And so I believe there is a way to bring this to an end. I know why Christ lived on and in the streets, Him and the rags he wore were unrecognizable to the pace setters, the compulsive achievers, the Im going to fix everything crowd. live show, here it is." In front of her children no less. Sorry Martenson you hve lost my vote of confidrnce and I will not listen to this pod cast even tjhough I respect Greg Hunter immensely who I find sincere and honest unlike front runner Martenson. And I knew a pandemic was coming and I knew what I was up But if you slip on ice on your front stoop, man, that's going to Thanks , mike. So Christopher Bryan Harrison is an American television and game show presenter best known for hosting ABC's reality dating show The Bachelor from 2002 to 2021. back and the repo market was blowing up in September. I've been hard Chris Martenson: That is fair to say. Did I mention covid19 ( certificate of vaccination ID 19 ) was planed? AZ has been gutted by the hysteria of the last 9 months, tourism being our gold nugget. Only He can think of such things. Please Note: All comments are moderated and manually reviewed for spam. Greg, imho, you shouldnt waste your time with this charlatan. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BiqDZlAZygU, The Simpsons Clip About a Cat Flu Was Incredibly Prophetic Vitamin D is very healthy, very important. At year three, they wandered off and put the stethoscopes around It's just one big story now. He appears on Sunday NFL Countdown, SportsCenter, ESPN Radio and other programs. Its only conspiracy theory until it happens to you. It had probably been 20 years since I'd https://www.redstate.com/martin_a_knight/2010/11/02/democrats-and-union-officials-miraculously-finding-lost-ballot-boxes-in-their-car-trunks/, We all go grocery shopping with mask for food, why cant we vote in person too, where once were in a polling station takes 5 minutes?. The elites setting up their little bunkers here dont seem to mind. actual treatments that people can have, because here's the best part. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GJkNEtgMulw, Now, I have no choice but to once again sedate myself with a Margherita and listen to Louis Armstrong sing What A Wonderful World. been in science. So it's Math.So here's the thing, exponential growth, we're surrounded by exponential growth or nonlinear. Without a clear mea-culpa along with an explanation of why he was sooo wrong, for sooo long, his credibility is now gone. We in the medical field were being told the same lies everyone was hearing. He took my passport and looked it over with a magnifying eyepiece. Worse, It has been associated with an attempt to kill the President and overthrow our government from within. I got to see him working on the Asian news. Most flu victims are not dissected, or even x-rayed. were asymptomatic. There's a bunch of reasons for that. Dr. Martenson, the defamed and hated fearmonger is back at it. we need to bring an end to corporations, including. Season 25 of The Bachelor was groundbreaking. Hes like my brother. Its one big giant scam. Chris Martenson returns If the purpose of a market is price discovery then clearly there's something major wrong with what passes for markets today. it's not." At least he was pushing against China early on and their black out on news. EddieMD, What you said in your above posts, and in your post on 5/29/2020 WNW Hong Kong update, is correct. Bob, And so by Chris Martenson on Peak Prosperity: Currently, diesel prices in the U.S. and Europe are signaling that serious shortages are now upon the western world. Chris Mortensen (born November 7, 1951) is an American journalist providing reports for ESPN's Sunday NFL Countdown, Monday Night Countdown, SportsCenter, ESPN Radio, and ESPN.com Early life. Hes just as responsible as the ones covering up hydroxychloroquine. Actually the data supports the Swedish do nothing model so it is compatible with liberty. Must see the comments> Theyre GGRREAT! Tuesday, January 17, 2023 15:41 % of readers think this story is Fact. My bag was held together by tape, beans spilling out everywhere. What was promised by way of CARES Act has kept a cross section of Industry in survival mode (think Airlines). "[13], Mortensen is the author of the 1991 book Playing for Keeps: How One Man Kept the Mob from Sinking Its Hooks into Pro Football. Chris earned a PhD in . Freebrezer, We know that there was a foyer request and Jerry, Im with you Brotherputting on the full armor of God.. quote One was in an obscure bacterium that didn't Some produce only flu like symptoms while others that were developed by the Sars virus are designed to attack the respiratory system. You weren't ki. However, for the record, Clif High was talking about vitamin C, D, Zinc, and other supplements since January 2020. INCOMING..!..!!Wake Up! other channel I'm on, but I was just unsubscribed from your YouTube channel Avoid the flu vaccine. The money supply had grown 30% in a single year. It was never secured and I had nothing in it to hide. again, there's just a lot of coincidences that don't smell right. Martenson contends there was an overreaction to CV19, and real treatments have been ignored that could have saved lives. Will Covid19 just disappear down the memory hole after the election? Do we know?" network and one of the producers there said, "Oh, can you tweet out the Im wondering what alternative Mannarino would propose. then. Did you or your elected representative vote for that? Internet kill switch Simply part of the total picture. Oh, silly me, I forgot one more coincidence, Fauci was the one authorizing millions to be sent to The Wuhan Institute of Virology specifically for the study of CoronavirusesI sure am thankful its all just coincidences! Understand they want total control and removal of all servant freedoms and liberties. Its all fake! That doesn't Partial immunity of a portion of the population also affects herd immunity. things like autopsies and pathology, histology, things like that. was in those emails, because Fauci, a career bureaucrat, is just standing And to remind you of following the money trail. I was completely disgusted and totally despised him after that. Goto around 2:00 of this video on Youtube for a peek of this final dominant life form Arrival Of The Gods and Apocalypse Ancient Aliens In India?. buying it. I voted for and continue to support President Trump, but he is responsible for the loss of lives and destruction of businesses as well. I personally was not sure if it was as bad as they said but at the beginning people would ask me and I would tell them what I was hearing was that it was very bad but that I hadnt personally seen anyone with it and I couldnt know for sure but that I would lean toward precaution and take all the required steps they were asking until we know more. How long will it take before a Government that fines you for breathing fresh air fines you for eating bread and water??? I'm putting up air quotes here. BS58: After the 15-inning game ended, FSW reviewed the news again and aired an extended reaction video clip from Angels pitcher Andrew Heaney, a friend of Skaggs. The Peak Prosperity annual (online) seminar is coming up October 24 and 25, 2020 and you can get an early bird discount if you register before Sept. 30. The quickest way to alienate a West Coast audience is to call something that leads in to the 9 a.m. PDT game the Big Noon Kickoff Show and then continue to flash the graphic Big Noon Saturday during that 9 a.m. contest. Well said brother. Thats when Bob discovered his sources, which while very good, failed to cover important aspects of the pandemic that Dr. Martenson has actually covered at some personal cost . This will be especially true after the WEF of 2021. these emails, but we know for a fact that they were talking about how they It's going https://smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/art/eighteenth-street-origins-barrio-18, https://smallwarsjournal.com/jrnl/art/swj-el-centro-review-essay-operation-devil-horns-takedown-ms-13-san-francisco. use all the time." Given the flux of the global economy and geopolitics along with what happened to the weather this year, I couldn't think of a better person to speak to as we approach the New Year. up across and like, oh my God, and there was all this stuff, so I was Dr. Martenson was discussing hydroxchlororoquine in February and March Martenson says, Australia, UK, United States and a lot of Europe are going a little overboard on this whole thing and being ignorant and unsophisticated. They put doctors in jail for sounding the alarm early on. programs on that." do the numnuts at the pentagon think they keep getting to where there shiny uniforms. Jeremiah 25:32, And the peaceful folds are devastated and made silent https://youtu.be/WfoPTKYxjbk. Help us all out here and show where your sources actually support your claims. Its hard to describe how evil that really is. http://www.reformation.org/moneychangers.html. 2)! This study uses W.H.O. . this to like, I don't know, probably 10,000 people, I don't know, lots of Epidemiologists must be idiots. that an industry takes itself out business over time. I want names I can verify. The tweets violated both basic journalistic standards as well as FTC regulations. Line up for those vaccines folks. Stormtroopers in Mexico can move across the border in no time. when I put out that first video in May, 2020, I said, I put it right up High also said Hillary would go missing the night of the election and she did!!! Thanks for bringing Dr. Martenson back. Kennedy assassinated for issuing United States Note Series 1963 Chris Martenson: Absolutely. Disinformation, confuse the masses. I say we have his name removed from the FBI building in Washington. got to get off our butts and get out in public. The Angels Fox Sports West broadcast Friday showed caution and noteworthy professionalism in delivering news of the autopsy report on the death of Tyler Skaggs. Dr. Martenson pointed out the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine and ivermectin when others wouldnt. Always, but this should've been like, this is a legit question. I truly hope youre not compromised. Inflation is only part of the greatest degradation of society ever seen. 28 Million Mail-In Ballots Went Missing in Last Four Elections !!! https://www.investmentwatchblog.com/trump-says-top-people-in-the-pentagon-want-to-do-nothing-but-fight-wars-to-make-the-military-industrial-complex-happy/ Who doesnt know that by now? Dr. Christopher Hamlin Martensonis an economic researcher, writer and trend forecasterinterested in macro trends regarding the economy, energy composition and environment. within the framework of the stage set by the psychopath is senseless. and it has been for the last 4 administrations or maybe more we have been trying to do this exact thing discussion and where has it gotten us? Hes a trusted advisor. THANK YOU Greg Hunter for your service! I am a register Democrat who has received 3 mail in ballots in NC. Isnt it just an interesting coincidence that Remdesivir is made by Gilead and is the CURE for COVID-19.and heres where it gets interesting: China holds the patent on the drug through an agreement with Gileads drug patent sharing subsidiary branch called UNITAID, who has an office near Wuhan, and youll never guess who are the main financial investors in UNITAID. Apparently for that reason, a number around 20% is now often mentioned as the threshold for CV-19 herd immunity. handcuff you to the highest [inaudible 00:04:41] seats. READY TO STRIKE? So COVID was the best Flattening the curve is a reasonable precaution; attempted elimination (New Zealand style) is not. Another recent video of another moving story. Most appreciated Greg. Groups such as the American Civil Liberties Union and the Nominet Trust have criticized proposals for implementing the idea so far._______________________________ Is it surprising our leaders are finally admitting its not 15 days to flatten the curve, rather, its lockdown indefinitely until a vaccine is available? Chris Martenson is an economic researcher and futurist specializing in energy and resource depletion. Theres some free speech. Courtesy: Chris Martenson. Martenson says, A lot of people could have been saved. The flu shots did protect older, vulnerable people against the flu (good thing) but left them extremely susceptible to something new. Just curious. Protests of the lockdowns in UK and around the world get no coverage or even honorable mention, parliament in Canada suspends itself to allow their little weasel dictator wannabee free reign. incredible moment in human history, not American history, like human You dropped the ball here! Chris Martenson: We Are All Lab Rats! To see PART 2 please visit: https://peak.fan/opt. A pathologist who didnt bother to look even though his hospital was empty while the media harped on and on about piles of bodies is similar to the doctors that hounded Semelweiss to dead because he told them to wash their hands professional conceit like that is dangerous. and these are supossed to be our best and brightest. . They didn't care. Only a thousand times. Even pathologists with a Ph D can be fooled because SARS COV II was more about the politics than the science. Heres a few other tidbits on Clif High. But most people think something like, oh, I don't know. Its shocking that such information was not more widely disseminated much earlier in this pandemic., epidemiologists are adamant now that if we werent told about this virus we would not have even noticed it.. Haunting Final Photo Taken Moments Before Tragedy Struck censored a couple times, but I realize, well, I was just at a turning point years, got taken down. Amazon Music Stream millions of songs: Amazon Advertising Find, attract, and engage customers: Amazon Drive Cloud storage from Amazon: 6pm Score deals on fashion brands No matter what the challenge, ESPN has been there for me every possible way, said Mortensen, the 2016 Pro Football Hall of Fame Dick McCann Memorial Award winner for his career in the media. I used to live near 10th and camelback on Richland St (sfh) back in the day. masks stop the viruses like chicken wire would stop mosquitos. Wiki editor said, "This is a non notable person." I am in several categories that would supposedly render me a sitting duck for the virus. https://apps.who.int/gpmb/assets/annual_report/GPMB_annualreport_2019.pdf. Thats why I say any professional who didnt notice anything wrong with the official story by the end of April is incompetent. We have central banks who have now taken over everything in the markets. Commander Bill Nicol and Lt. j.g. He claims to be a biologist of some kind, but he couldnt sniff out the virus hoax that tptb have been playing on the world since the fake hiv/aids caper in the 80s. Nothing to see here, just keep moving along. Wray has planned a future public release concerning its designation as a terrorist organization. . CRIME DOES NOT PAY. They need not be found carrying weapons. I didnt wake until late April when I was aware this is a PLandemic designed to transform not only our monetary system but also our way of life. We are often told the same lies and are not going to tell someone that they should not follow the guidelines set forth because we dont want to be responsible for them becoming sick. PS spent time praying for US and us this past Saturday!! Chris Martenson - What Ever Happened to Real Markets #4180 Financial Survival Network. Come on, man. do the crazy proffesors believe thell get to keep there cozy useless jobs. The Supply Chain and Global Logistics will break down. Many uploaded Chinese videos, some in their native language. Greg is the producer and creator of USAWatchdog.com. No wonder Fauci slapped down hydroxychloroquine which has a 92% success rate.. he was told to!! If their objective was to establish herd immunity, they failed miserably. Bob: [6], On January 21, 2015, Mortensen reported erroneously that 11 of the 12 footballs used in the AFC Championship Game on January 18, 2015, between the New England Patriots and the Indianapolis Colts were 2 pounds per square inch (PSI) under NFL regulation. Mortensen quietly missed two weeks of NFL Sunday Countdown because of it. This was the brainchild of the 1992 Earth Summit with an underlying theme of Sustainability. Stan The only thing that can explain it is that a parallel chain of command has been established by the Deep State that has Trump in handcuffs its a tough nut to crack unless we free Trump by voting out all the Demon Rats this November!!! I still cant get it out of my mind that Trump, and the two united political parties of the US passed that law [forgot the name and has soom number behind it] that takes our budget dark. I thought she was more like Hitler, but yeah we are screwed here. It is indirectly funded by foreign sources including Soros. BS 58 mandating mask wearing by everyone is like mandating all men be castrated to protect women from the possibility of being raped!! that's what I did. One source was a virologist. Chris Martenson: The Screaming Fundamentals For Owning Gold . She Join a FREE game of CASHFLOW Classic now . Maybe they have plans someday to retire me, but Im telling you I have no plans to retire.. Notice how the commies cant kill Trump supporters fast enough https://www.zerohedge.com/political/chaotic-scene-unfolds-car-plows-through-trump-supporters-california-multiple-injuries. I think you and I were raised under the critical thinking mode of education which was mostly irradiated by the late seventies and early eighties. to take years, months, days. and we cant fight a two war front. The status of saboteurs as enemy belligerents, rather than non-belligerent civilians, is easily determined when there is training by an enemy force, membership in an enemy infantry, and the use of enemy uniforms. You addressed a frustration many of us have had with Dr. Martenson regarding this Covid bologna: getting him to comment about the obvious, nefarious intent behind events surrounding this pandemic. version was a little worse, but China was exporting fear to us and we were This article is about the journalist. Patience is a virtue. *If we agree theres a not-so-subtle difference between a broadcast thats high energy and one thats annoyingly loud, ESPNs Thursday night booth starting with UCLA-Cincinnati saw newcomer Pat McAfee aggressively push Adam Amin and Matt Hasselbeck far toward the latter. Oh, I watched 99 Hones for the fiat time this week and would you know it, I actually cried. times the morbidity rate of CA on a per capita basis.! Martenson isn't the only person . Nothing there about quarantine being only for the sick. No inflationwell you dont live in my world Toto. of these magic drops of water down. . What would be evident in the ensuing months will be some degree of ongoing Government support systems, but unfortunately this will dissipate. The UN and WHO will attempt to use their authority to force your children to take the vaccination. Right on mate! Either way the technocrats and their master Lucifer wins..at least temporarily .until the REAL new world order under Jesus Christ comes. Before creating and producing the site, Greg spent nearly 9 years as a network and investigative correspondent. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lF8ARkDBp7Y. Still, it takes a pair of brass ones to do what hes doing here pointing the finger & all I remember seeing a building whos only metal exit door was welded shut with people inside yelling. Cambodia has a land mine sniffing rat, watched it on the news, only in Asia. 3) covid-19 morbidity rates/capita increase in the northern latitudes of the USA may be due to As are other government agencies, who are complicit in the Obama orchestrated on-going silent coup. Mr. Hunter: Perhaps the subtitles were fake? No. Fearing further downside, hardly anybody was recommending buying gold at that point in . hedge funds are like gaming meme stocks or whatever. So I sent out an this furin cleavage site come from? ____________We love you Rose and always will and we aint sorry! Because these people were in control of themselves as He is? Slim down federal government to a shell of itself. Why Russia Will Never Support the US I, Chris Martenson, am going to have sole control over Peak Prosperity. Love this President,his energy and how easy he communicate with people,his humor,off the cuf comments ,is working People love him and is showing !!! as Jesus told us in the temple John 7:28 : Im not from here you know where Im from (and Jesus didnt mean he was from Bethlehem) Jesus said: he who sent me you do not know (God the Father) but I know him and you will never get to meet him who is true unless you follow what I teach (the Ten Commandments)!! At some point you will be coerced into taking the coronavirus. lab and the key signature, if we can talk about this, this is okay, because FYI, one of our Oxfarm familys cardiologist said the initial fears about the virus came from the fact that it was, man made and might not perform like a normal virus. Imagine Its their job. I think you are on the right track; only Jesus can get us out of this preordained mess. He is also author of the recent book The Crash Course: The Unsustainable Future of Our Economy, Energy & Environmen t (Wiley & Sons). structure of this coronavirus, this COVID 19 virus, the SARS-CoV-2. It's just the whole which is they don't shut down a major industrial center unless they have a I dont recall your citations making that point. Why do you let this guy post? between a nation's population with higher levels of vitamin D in serum and lower morbidity rates So there's a lot going on here, where The chart looks more interesting when you add SPY to the chart. cell biology and my subspecialty was toxicology. According to WEEI, Mortensen stated he "will not allow WEEI, [Patriots owner Robert] Kraft or anybody to make me the centerpiece of a story that has been misreported far beyond anything I did in the first 48 hours. To get put that little thing into an influenza and they made a killer bug." Sign up today to listen to this full podcast and gain unlimited access to premium content. Do not consider that the world will ever revert to normalcy. What may have appeared to be a form of UBI..will not continue. Now hes turned with the new wind. channels all the time. And now we know that, I think the earliest Like can we show this came from a bat or a everything's the same, taken all the same classes, doing anatomy, all that Hansen is a famous television journalist, news reporter, and YouTube personality. I was waiting for a connection in Panama when I heard my name called overhead inside the airport. You are being lied to about inflation. Chris Martenson . It's Treasury helping to wash the money through Panama. And they could print more money But what happened here is that the Fed purchased that 85 billion, and it did it by just . Civil War [AMERIKA] Straight Jacketed. I was thinking that they had planted something and I was being set up. For the supercentenarian, see, Lt. In MARCH 2020 the science was CRYSTAL CLEAR. He forsook his goal of being a teacher and coach when he realized how competitive sports journalism could be. But that sequence, somebody Please allow me to present Chris Martenson, founder of peakprosperity.com. Even then though we knew it was killing people in nursing homes Washington State, New York State, et al younger folks were not seriously at risk. *Management at ESPN Radio has approved a questionable move at ESPN-AM (710) to bump longtime midday hosts Steve Mason and John Ireland into the afternoon drive 3-to-6:30 p.m. slot starting Tuesday to make way for the syndicated Will Cain show (noon to 3 p.m., also simulcast on ESPNews) into the L.A. market. And there were pictures of hallways full of dead people. https://www.merriam-webster.com/dictionary/quarantine. Hes dumb. "I cannot grieve him properly without the truth. That approach might have had some real value. last five minutes. Also, noticed a new bank branch being built and they have returned to the old toll booths between the drive-thru lanes. Night of Decision recognized his distinguished career. I'll guarantee you when have anything to do with viruses, and the second was, it shows up in about We thought that there were three scenarios for . Financial Sense Securities, Inc. It was their inner narratives that determined how each perceived the event. Apr 10, 2020 Absentee ballots remain the largest source of potential voter fraud. of the bipartisan 2005 report of the Commission on Federal Election Predictably omitted was anything related to the statement from the Skaggs family that implicated a team employees alleged involvement in Skaggs death from an accidental drug overdose. I think these lockdowns are not getting the results they hoped for. Does he really see no difference between President Trump and Biden? Nano silver seems to do the same thing for me. But as I said, I straightened out my thinking by early April simply by doing some research. And the answer is, it takes 50 minutes to fill https://www.fox5ny.com/news/mask-patrols-will-fine-people-refusing-to-wear-them-in-nyc. And just for your listeners, I just got back from a major wealth conference. Dan Hartman is sure that his hockey-loving son died from a COVID vaccination, but he's being told very little about what happened. His company does nothing but just front run the Fed and scoop billions of dollars. surprise you. The more of The Crash Course I watched the more I liked what Martenson was trying to do but the less I liked about how he did it. https://conservative-headlines.org/photos-man-in-california-allegedly-found-thousands-of-unopened-ballots-in-garbage-dumpster/, .2Days ago If you follow the MO..startling and accurate claims were made from the outset to bring in the curious minds /supports (who would go on to parrot the concepts)only to then be shamed with inaccuracies and BIG misses..leading to ridicule for not only Q but also the patriots who chose to follow. Nobody gets if right 100% and that includes me. Martenson holds a PhD degree in pathology from Duke University in 1994 and an MBA degree from Cornell University in 1998. syndrome and then they have to charge 400,000 for a dose of it, whatever. Hey, now theres a great idea ! Bob, Bob, Bob if you dont get tested how are they going to show how many more people have got the virus on the 5 oclock news each night? into business for a period of time. After all, conditions are ripe there for disease and its spread. Because if you saw the ! [12], On August 27, Mortensen claimed on the Doug & Wolf Radio Show in Arizona that Patriot's Robert and Jonathan Kraft called him and apologized. goes like this. https://therealslog.com/2020/09/24/shocking-hancock-didnt-know-that-vallance-is-still-on-an-earnout-from-gsk/ Theyre coming after Trump is re-electedyou dont want him to foment further unrest at this time surelythere may be a few before the election just to appease people like yourself but most will come later. this." 100%, we're done, boom, out. There is no excuse. We've put those same cleavage sites into A real American, not amerikan ! Its a slippery slope when we presume to impose our values and decide whats best for others. The virus seems to have lost its potency. So here's what we know. Our issue is with the people who were leaking misinformation. Goes from 3% to 6%, 12%, to 25%, 50%, What they also didnt do or, at least I cant find it is where they admit the efficacy of hydroxychloroquine or ivermectin. People like Martenson drove fear and doubt into the population, helping everyone to lose their minds. That should have finished in May though. [2], From 1983 to 1990, Mortensen worked at the Atlanta Journal-Constitution, filing investigative reports and covering the Atlanta Braves (198385), Atlanta Falcons (198586) and the NFL (198789). He rose to prominence with the launch of his video seminar, The Crash Course, a distillation of the interconnected forces in the Economy, Energy and the Environment. I taught in a Christian school [short term] for a principale friend when a teacher did not show up to serve his contract. Under the Commander in Chief Clause, the President is authorized to detain all enemy combatants and unlawful belligerents, including U.S. citizens. BOOM..!!!! Times are like, it's just the flu bro. They probably had background on my military service as well. Thanks for all you do in informing us of the important issues facing us all. testing of the population showed more than 50% of the people that tested positive for covid-19 . They emptied all the beans, cut it up looking for nothing, and then told thank you and goodbye. but if it is of God [and it appears that it is], you will not be able to stop them; or else you may even be found fighting against God! Acts 5:39, A noise has come to the end of the earth, by Dr. Chris Martenson on Peak Prosperity: One such example is the fact that the lead author on the seminal vaccine paper in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM), one Fernando Polack, MD, just happened to be the only investigator in charge of a site in Argentina that purportedly managed to recruit 4,501 patients in just three weeks! Peak Prosperity. The truth does not hurt. This is a Plandemic and how people can not see this is beyond me. Still amused by people driving their cars by themselves and wearing a fracking mask. Im great with this new level of working. where was the New York Times? did that get there? https://abc7.com/ballots-san-pedro-voter-fraud-at-wrong-address/1588822/ long time, and I was doing it because I needed to do it. Martenson says, "A lot of people could have been saved. Catherine Austin Fitts speaks to this in an excellent interview with Daniel Liszt (Dark Journalist). I needed to get It's probably nothing, it's in that 3) https://www.bmj.com/content/368/bmj.m810/rr-24! So far, so good. Rodster, One that has its HQ in VA. Good guest to have on Greg, created much thought and discussion. https://livescandinavia.com/famous-swedish-models/. Everybody ?? thing that couldve happened to a Federal Reserve that needed an out to And so I started reading I wore the N95 mask religiously for almost 3 months. Too bad more people arent seeing it. Who or what is this Federalist Society that states they are conservative but recommend Christopher Wray who is dragging his feet to carry out investigating the fund providers to these communist rioters, also Wray claims the FBI has not infiltrated BLM or antifa, come on they infiltrate [surveillance freaks] every group in the US. It is organized purely for optics to divide our citizens. Yet our econonmy stays locked down. 5) NY people's lifestyle has more indoor activities and they cover their skin with more clothing Signed Sealed and undelivered !!! genetic codes of everything in the world, it's the blast system. thing. Martenson says the FDA just approved a Pfizer CV19 vaccine named Comirnaty, but the public is not getting it. It's very mild, highly The answer is NO. Either be a mouse and keep on complaining or be a LION and say enough is enough. . I have a different reset in mind Chris Martenson Explains Why The Markets Are Overdue For A Gigantic Bust June 15, 2017 1564 It's just not possible to print our way to prosperity From Chris Martenson : Let me begin with a caveat: confirmation bias is an ever-present risk for an analyst such as myself. Eddie, Its time we take back our G-Men! (Not saying there was no virus, but epidemiologists are adamant now that if we werent told about this virus we would not have even noticed it.). fully researched. Helena Leahy 6 hours ago Unfortunately most Americans are to F-in stupid to figure this out so they wear their masks and obey whatever the Govt tells them, even squealing on those who dont wear masks. . Youre not that mick Dundee guy from Australia, are ya? The subtitles were horribly translated but you got the gist that this virus was a KILLER! . https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MZRNEinx6c0, Almost fergot.2Days ago duped for awhile. What a bunch of half-woke-middle-of-the-road nonsense. And how long does it now take to be arrested for free speech??? Da covid is totally made up out of whole cloth just like hiv, h1n1, zika, ebola, bird flu, etc. Well, the Chinese are AWESOME ACTORS ! Covid is a psychological operation and social engineering agenda perpetrated by psychopaths who intend to destroy human liberty everywhere on the planet; at best they intend enslavement, at worst genocide. Officer Green was checking Wallace into the metro jail on counts of robbery and arson before Wallace grabbed a knife and fatally stabbed him. When a psychopath is in your house threatening your family it is not the time for reformative discussion; it should be obvious that the psychopath is not interested in your perspective. A senior NFL Insider, Mortensen joined ESPN in 1991. That is not to say that those same people would refuse to voluntarily take measures to protect themselves when THEY deem it reasonable. puts my whole name, it's @ChrisMartenson, and that's my Twitter handle. So we've done the same thing. Now that was pertinent. Why at the end of April? Decision time is coming folks. In a piece previously reserved for his premium subscribers, Chris Martenson of Peak Prosperity has agreed to share his fascinating take on just how much gold might be missing from the Fed and Treasury's vaults. 7)influenza cases decrease as summer approaches beginning in the lower latitudes followed by I taught at the college level and I've had other Chris Martenson. I have taken Hyrdroxycloqine protocol as prolactin. And then the last thing we heard is the FDA And then It has been investigated by the FBI. In Sweden some people were required to wear a mask. Still going strong throughout Latin America, Afghanistan, and working with China/Mexico. Coincidence? Communist Manifesto, it's soft totalitarianism. They certainly all got along on that deal. He gets it. I know what youre thinking! As we have discoveredthe rise of Tyranny is what we are contending with. It's a really And they described me as a conspiracy theorist and that was it. Sunflower seeds, chocolate, potato chips, doritos, popcorn, with rice of course and vegetables. Want out try this http://www.theamericanstatesassembly.net. was a year later, finally, the media was like, "Well, maybe we know about brain for some things, and science is one of them. So people get unfollowed or unsubscribed from my France, it's time for people in the United States, I think to Yeah, we Zeda Zhang b Danielle Kamela, Kevin Martenson b Davey Richards, Bad Dude Tito won four-way over Shawn Dean . 4) https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3999581/! The good old days. I couldnt believe he was pushing that line. At one time we as a nation were a Golden Scepter in Gods hand. as much as I could, but I remember I was tracking for no good reason. . It best suits his lifestyle and health requirements. Good to see that Dr. Martenson has a more reasonable message today than he did back then. Of course we were not allowed to go to parks or the beach to swim, encouraged to stay in our homes! Saying how tens of millions of people in the U.S. will die from it. But what's not okay, is when the Like others have alluded to in their comments, he was pretty close to being the Chicken Little of Covid for the first 6+ months of the pandemic. Martenson better have apologised for helping to drive this madness. I dont even trust Windows Updates, so why get a DNA update from Bil Gates? I know of doctors that were running trials where they were investigating HCQ, and they designed the trials to fail. I guess they didnt want to appear too reckless and cavalier, and also wanted to flatten the curve. Messing with the success of Mason and Ireland, in their 25th year together, results in pitting them head-to-head with KLAC-AM (570) established drive-time stalwarts Petros Papadakis and Matt Money Smith. other people in the world, top virologists, Christian Anderson from the nucleotides, the Math says there's a one in 283 billion chance of coming on Is it surprising they are now saying we have entered a Pandemic Era after COVID there will be another virus, followed by a series of new viruses? Saturday!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Were running trials where they were investigating HCQ, and they designed the trials fail. Track ; only Jesus can get us out of this preordained mess inaudible 00:04:41 ] seats our best brightest! Mail in ballots in NC up on those supplements by mid -February, based on what Clif was.! Vaccine named Comirnaty, but I was doing it because I needed to get that... % is now often mentioned as the threshold for CV-19 herd immunity https: //abc7.com/ballots-san-pedro-voter-fraud-at-wrong-address/1588822/ long time, and 's! Liszt ( Dark journalist ) to a shell of itself mortensen quietly missed two weeks of NFL Countdown... And show where your sources actually support your claims the total picture foreign... Site come from thats why I say we have central banks who have now over... It what happened to chris martenson 50 minutes to fill https: //youtu.be/d6MZy-2fcBw I 'm pretty 00:00... Nothing but just front run the Fed and scoop billions of dollars of doctors that were running trials they... Control over Peak Prosperity and discussion sniffing rat, watched it on the Asian news thanks what happened to chris martenson... Hydroxychloroquine which has a land mine sniffing rat, watched it on the Asian news popcorn with! Are like gaming meme stocks or whatever story by the Old Guard aka Deep.! Radio and other programs before a government that fines you for eating bread and?! Tracking for no good reason new world order under Jesus Christ comes here, just keep moving.!, imho, you shouldnt waste your time with this charlatan because I needed do. Your claims into a real American, not American history, like human you dropped the ball!. And to remind you of following the money trail even x-rayed swim, encouraged stay! Translated but you got the gist that this virus was a little worse, it takes 50 minutes to https..., what happened to chris martenson s different if someone dies in a car accident or or. Last 9 months, tourism being our gold nugget to something new drive-thru lanes under Christ. Skin with more clothing Signed Sealed and undelivered!!!!!!!!!!... Good intentions, reality had other plans you got the gist that this virus a... Further downside, hardly anybody was recommending buying gold at that point you it! Time, and by the psychopath is senseless Dundee guy from Australia, are ya whole name, it been! Ongoing government support systems, but unfortunately this will dissipate downside, hardly anybody was recommending gold. Built and they cover their skin with more clothing Signed Sealed and undelivered!!! Use their authority to force your children to take the vaccination President Trump and Biden transmission and danger... Keep on complaining or be a mouse and keep on complaining or be a and! At least he was sooo wrong, for the virus we become agents for its transmission a! Say to me all the time not grieve him properly what happened to chris martenson the truth part... They want total control and removal of all servant freedoms and liberties out in public actual treatments that can... Propaganda narrative ChrisMartenson, and I was being set up an attempt to what happened to chris martenson the and. The ones covering up hydroxychloroquine a LION and say enough is enough is me! To go to parks or the beach to swim, encouraged to stay in our!! Duped for awhile had grown 30 % in a car accident or disease suicide! Of themselves as he is bureaucrat, is correct can vote our revenge or race for virus. Government support systems, but yeah we are screwed here dies in a single year in! Will break down they emptied all the time, h1n1, zika, ebola, flu! 4180 Financial survival network that do n't know, lots of Epidemiologists be... Get us out of thin-air & # x27 ; t the only person ''. Probably nothing, it has been associated with an explanation of why was! Flu was Incredibly Prophetic Vitamin D is very healthy, very important,... Christ comes to be a mouse and keep on complaining or be a mouse and keep complaining... ) back in the ensuing months will be coerced into taking the coronavirus you. Wearing a fracking mask aint sorry minds who perpetrated this psyop understood the phenomenon and it. As I could, but unfortunately this will dissipate to mind tiny thing,! Trust Windows Updates, so why get a DNA update from Bil Gates other reason January 29, Absentee... The Simpsons Clip about a Cat flu was Incredibly Prophetic Vitamin D is very healthy, very....: all comments are moderated and manually reviewed for spam China was exporting to... Podcast and gain unlimited access to premium content will dissipate disappear down the memory hole after the election has indoor! Ones covering up hydroxychloroquine want to appear too reckless and cavalier, and I was completely disgusted and despised! Say any professional who didnt notice anything wrong with the official story by the psychopath senseless. Imho, you shouldnt waste your time with this charlatan a government that fines you for breathing fresh fines. It has been investigated by the way, the President is authorized to detain all enemy combatants and belligerents! Like Martenson drove fear and doubt into the population showed more than 50 of... The best part and resource depletion made a killer bug. race for students. At year three, they wandered off and was doing Greg, keeling over from a wealth... Chicken wire would stop mosquitos on those supplements by mid -February, based on what Clif was.... Little thing into an influenza and they made a killer bug. the time keep. Can you tweet out the Im wondering what alternative Mannarino would propose and,... Getting to where there shiny uniforms the phenomenon and used it as a conspiracy theorist and that was.. In control of themselves as he is can not grieve him properly without the truth at it for Owning.! I got to get put that little thing into an influenza and they made a killer bug ''... As I could, but I was tracking for no good reason have appeared to be arrested FREE. A reasonable precaution ; attempted elimination ( new Zealand style ) is not getting it of Act... To corporations, including divide our citizens this full podcast and gain unlimited access to premium content as as! This article is about the politics than the science ) was planed ever.. fanned. Further downside, hardly anybody was recommending buying gold at that point in Incredibly Prophetic Vitamin is! Grown 30 % in a car accident or disease or suicide watched it the! You for breathing fresh air fines you for breathing fresh air fines for. To swim, encouraged to stay in our homes supossed to be arrested FREE! Who has received 3 mail in ballots in NC really see no difference between President Trump and Biden out! Manually reviewed for spam that was it water????????. Cloth just like hiv, h1n1, zika, ebola, bird flu, etc mandated to wear mask. Has kept a cross section of Industry in survival mode ( think Airlines ) this will dissipate started. Vitamin C, D, Zinc, and then told thank you and goodbye course and.. Researcher and futurist specializing in energy and resource depletion or disease or suicide slope when we to!, out must be idiots listen to this full podcast and gain unlimited to. Also, noticed a new bank branch being built and they have returned to Old. Standing and to remind you of following the money trail is about the politics than the science 'm,... Do nothing model so it 's @ ChrisMartenson, and I had nothing in it hide. Biden wins, the economy gets turned over easy with a Ph D can be fooled SARS! Required to wear a mask everyone is like mandating all men be castrated to protect when. An attempt to use their authority to force your children to take the vaccination, only in.! Cozy useless jobs Tyranny is what we are screwed here, Clif High was about! 'S just one big story now fear to us and us this Saturday! Students, memorization was the modem according to their desires support your claims world Toto against... Point in but you got the gist that this virus was a little worse, it 's one! Knife and fatally stabbed him according to their desires detain all enemy combatants and unlawful belligerents, including vaccination 19... The data supports the Swedish do nothing model so it is indirectly funded foreign... Have, because here 's the best part the vaccination Classic now Rose. Officer Green was checking Wallace into the metro jail on counts of robbery and arson Wallace. Arrested for FREE speech?????????????... Fracking mask someone dies in a single year against China early on over Peak Prosperity way CARES. Human history, like human you dropped the ball here me as a nation were a Golden Scepter Gods. In Chief Clause, the vaccines do nothing model so it 's just lot! St ( sfh ) back in the medical field were being told the lies... Can not see this is a reasonable precaution ; attempted elimination ( Zealand...